Festival season is here, just two weeks left until the main UK festival "Glastonbury" opens its doors! But the eternal question "what to wear" doesn't leave us alone.
Gypset idea is that the festival gear should be trendy, comfy and fun! You should be able to make a statement and feel chilled at the same time.
Layers are quite important in order not to get caught by dramatic changes in our unpredictable British weather!
Glastonbury festival official "what to bring" list states we SHOULD bring:
(we highlighted the most important ones in bold)
- Festival ticket
- A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free taps on site
- Sleeping bag
- Roll mat
- Wellies or sturdy boots
- Toilet roll
- A warm jumper (it can get cold at night)
- Sun tan lotion
- Enough change of clothes in case you get wet
- Medical info (if you have any allergies or medical conditions)
- Medication if required
- Bags for dirty clothes and rubbish
- Mark valuables with house name and postcode so it can be posted back to you
Here are some Glastonbury outfit ideas: