Before summer starts in full, Gypset decided to try a 4 day Herbal cleanse by Raw Fairies.
I expect not less than "radiant healthy body and a lifted and radiant complexion", that the programme will "nourish and fuel the body so I can radiate true beauty from the inside out", that it "will help with stress and energy levels, balancing hormones at the same time" by Friday 🙋🏼
In the morning we received the bag with all content for a day.
Day 1 menu:
Chia seeds have become one of the most popular foods now days. They are easy to digest when prepared properly, and are a very versatile ingredient that adds easily to recipes. Recent research has found that the chia seed helps in healing diabetes.
- 11am - Green smoothie 🌱- amazingly sweet, with distinguished banana taste. It says it includes watercress, parsley and psyllium husk ☘🍃🌿
- 12:30pm Feeling a little bit hungry by now. Let's hope the salad won't disappoint..
- 1pm - Green salad with cauliflower, broccoli, pomegranate with dill dressing 😍
|Green salad with cauliflower, broccoli, pomegranate with dill dressing|
What a dressing! ☘☘☘
- 2:30pm Still hungry.. Waiting for 3pm to have a juice 💅🏽
- 3pm - time for The Glow juice
It was sweet, I guess my sugar levels increased, therefore I don't feel hungry anymore 💁🏼
- 6pm - dinner time 🍝 Veggie noodles with mustard dressing
|Vegetable noodles by Raw Fairies|
Hopefully juice in one hour gonna help 🍏
- 8pm - fennel juice
My stomach is full, but hunger doesn't go away🙄 and I have only herbal tea for later.. Not sure I'll be able to fall asleep
- 10pm - a cup of herbal tea 🌱.. Last drink for today